Enjoy the “Bike Friendly” slopes of Kir-Yianni Estate.
Two new routes for those who have a love for cycling, have been introduced to Ktima Kir-Yianni. Now bikers can enjoy their favorite sport, while coming in direct contact with nature.
Bring your own equipment or use one of the electric bicycles available at the Estate, for a great ride along the vineyards.
The two routes have different levels of difficulty, so you can choose the one that fits your needs. For your own convenience, the trails have special markings, but you may also consult the map we provide at the beginning of your tour.
As for the views you will enjoy, besides the vineyards, you will also get the opportunity to cycle around the lake of the Estate and the Tower of “Koula”.
When your ridecomes to an end, do not forget to take a tour of the winery and enjoy a unique wine tasting of Kir-Yianni’s wines.
Bike Friendly services provided:
- Electric bicycles available at the Estate.
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in a special brochure, which will be available to visitors free of charge.
- Area map with cycling routes in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Availability of tool kit, pump or compressor set (free service).
- Parking places with a special rack for bicycles.