Hotels: How can I become a Member?
A hotel can join the “Bike Friendly Hotels” network provided that it satisfies a minimum number of criteria. The criteria are divided into mandatory and optional ones.
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure, which will be available to customers free of charge.
- Area map with cycling routes in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel (paid service).
(The hotel must meet at least 3 of the following criteria).
- Collaboration with a company that organizes cycling tours.
- Parking places with a special rack for bicycles.
- Electric bicycle battery charging point.
- Rent a mini van service for bicycles transport.
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Availability of healthy breakfast with organic-bio products
- Gym-fitness area.
- Wellness services availability (at least one): Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Massage, Thalassotherapy pool.
- Green Key Label.
- Certification ISO 14000.
Α. Annual subscription:
|No of rooms||Euros|
Β. Two-year subscription: 50% discount for the 2nd year.
The above prices are final.
Annual subscriptions are valid for 365 days. That is, if a hotel is registered on 30 March 2022, with an annual subscription, renewal is due on 30 March 2023.