Akrolithi Boutique Hotel & Suites
In Mani in the Prefecture of Laconia, a boutique hotel welcomes lovers of cycling and hiking with an open arm! Akrolithi Boutique Hotel is a 3-star boutique hotel certified friendly to the environment and cycling.
The hotel is run by the owners who together with our staff are focused on offering a unique experience to all our guests to make Akrolithi their tower for an unforgettable stay!
Built amphitheatrically on the slopes of a hill makes the visitor feel that it is located on the edge between the sky and the sea on the west side of the bay of ItIlo. Our towers with their characteristic, overbearing and dynamic presence await all those travelers who want to be introduced to the secrets of Manic hospitality.
Our guests can enjoy a unique hospitality experience and become our best ambassadors both for our services offered and for their quality, friendly and high-level stay.
Ten different rooms that are divided into 2 categories: deluxe suites with panoramic sea view & junior suite with sea view can accommodate from 2 to 4 people depending on.
The certified traditional Greek breakfast that you serve daily on the main terrace of the hotel, the Manic and Mediterranean cuisine in the restaurant “Anartygo” as well as the evening drink or dessert in the bar promise to introduce even the most demanding visitor in the history of Mani culture.
Following the philosophy of our hotel, we started an ecological journey that offers the opportunity to our guests to get to know the nature of Mani, to experience the traditional Greek hospitality, to get to know the local history and the natural beauties of our country.
The quiet and unexplored villages of Mani are waiting to be discovered on a bike tour. Away from the busy tourist spots you will find traditional, stone-built villages perched on hills and other well-hidden on pristine beaches it is enough to consider that 98 of the 118 traditional settlements of the Peloponnese are located in Mani.
Numerous Byzantine churches that contradict the presence of the firefighting.
Old castles that stubbornly withstand the passage of centuries and more than 100 caves, most famously the world famous and natural beauty caves of Dyros.
Cycling will take you to quiet places where nature thrives on at least 1000 species of plants and more than 120 Greek endemic plants.
This is an excellent opportunity to explore the culture, history, and nature of Mani. From mountain villages to coastline, this route is the best way to explore and experience the area, seeing all the beautiful details. In terms of route and starting point, in this cycling experience trust Akrolithi who will equip you with both the modern bikes and the equipment we have but also with the necessary cycling maps that will lead you to your paradise.
This excursion will close with the most special and tasty memories since we have taken care of your healthy snack which you will take with you in the morning at the start.
Facilities also include:
- Reception mode 24 hours.
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas.
- Provision of laundry and ironing service.
- Luggage storage in a separate area.
- Shared computer and machine for customers.
- Possibility of providing laptop or tablet on request.
- Child seat & bed upon request.
- Breakfast can be served in the room upon request.
- Breakfast duration from 8:00am – 10:30pm.
- Linen-change every 2 days of stay.
- Change towels every day.
- Possibility of providing sea towels upon request.
- Provision of bathrobes and slippers.
- Providing a branded organic range of complete personal care for the bathroom.
- A brochure with tourist information is available.
- Possibility for personalized menu when there are nutritional needs on request (lactose intolerance, food allergies, gluten, etc.)
- Breakfast and food service in special packages upon request.
- Information to customers about environmental protection actions.
- Use of environmentally friendly cleaning products.
- Air conditioning.
- SMART TV with more than 100 satellite channels.
- Refrigerator- Mini bar.
- Living room and work desk.
- Safe in the rooms.
- Anatomical layers coco-mat.
- Pillow menu.
- Bicycles available upon availability.
- Taxi transfer for an extra fee.
- Rooms accessible to people with special needs.
- First aid kit – pharmacy (Available in reception).
- Electric car charging station.
Bike friendly facilities offered by the hotel
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure.
- Area map with cycling routes in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel (paid service).
- Collaboration with a company that organizes cycling tours.
- Parking places with a special rack for bicycles.
- Electric bicycle battery charging point.
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Availability of healthy breakfast with organic-bio products
- Wellness services availability (at least one): Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Massage, Thalassotherapy pool.