Studios Kyparissi & Spa
Studios Kyparissi & Spa offer the bases for an absolute “individual holiday”. They are situated in a calm environment at the mountain slope over Tiros, in the traditional Settlement Sapounakaiika in the heart of Arcadia. With its exclusive aesthetic it is a unique for the area architectural building out of stone, wood and exposed concrete.
aesthetic it is a unique for the area architectural building out of stone, wood and exposed concrete.
The studios were built in 2001, by the architect Nikos Antoniou. Since then they are running, as a small family business, with its personal familiar character.
The resort consists of five studios, which combine in 35m², all the necessary functions including sufficiently equipped kitchen and bathroom.
Combining both seaside as well as mountain landscape, together with the possibility for cultural activities, it is simply ideal.
The apartments are orientated towards the sea and offer an exquisite view and access to the garden which is rich with herbs, flowers as well as olive, lemon and orange trees.
The layout of the premises with its dining room and seminar room with wooden floor, makes the accommodation suitable for small groups, seminars, events.
At the seaside Tiros, which is a 2 minute drive, coffee shops, bars and Tavernas with good traditional greek food are provided.
The spa facility is built upon the lower part of the ground, directly above the small stream. Niko designed it according to his principles of minimalism, allowing the natural materials of stone and wood to blend into the environment. The whole spot has an exclusive view to the sea. In a three hour slot, our guests can enjoy our Sauna, the cold water Barrel Tub, the Kneipp foot bath vessels, chilling out point with deck chairs.
Guests can combine it with our body treatments or with a relaxing Body Work/Pilates session.
The mountains offer a beautiful setting to be discovered with a bicycle. You can find roots to cycle around the mountains accompanied by a sea view connecting the older traditional villages of the area reaching Leonidio which lays in a breathtaking setting with its red rocks. You may come with your bicycles or rent one from our collaborators. You can enjoy our collection of self made and local products for your breakfast and a Lunchbox to enjoy on the way.
The coast line offers a selection of beaches with clear water, varying between sand and peddles, ideal for snorkeling. The closest is a 2 minute drive.
The area is rich in trails suitable for all levels. The trails are programmed to be part of the Parnon Trail network which will eventually connect to the Menalon trail. A guide is available upon request.
Leonidio, which is 18km away, is up to date, one of the top climbing sites in Europe. As part of the greater Leonidio Climbing area, new sectors are opening on the walls directly above Sapounakeiika and Zaritsi.
Cultural sites to visit as a daily trip, could be among others Nafplio the Venecian seaport, the ancient Mycaene, the Theater of Epidauros or the Byzantine Churches of Mystras.
How to reach us:
- By plane arriving at Athens and Kalamata airport
- By boat to Patras from Venice, Trieste, Bari or Ancona
From your arriving point it is approximately a three hours trip by car or taxi.
Bus and train is also possible. Shuttle service from Corinth train station can be arranged.
Bike friendly facilities offered by the hotel
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure.
- Area map with cycling routes in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel (paid service).
- Parking places with a special rack for bicycles.
- Rent a mini van service for bicycles transport.
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Availability of healthy breakfast with organic-bio products.
- Wellness services availability (at least one): Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Massage, Thalassotherapy pool.