Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens
Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens, facing Pedion Areos Park, is located just 400 m from the National Archaeological Museum of Athens and a 5-minute walking distance from Victoria Metro Station.
The rooms at Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens boast sophisticated urban design and come equipped with a work desk, a mini bar, a safe and a Plasma TV. The bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Most units offer views to the park and some to the Acropolis.
Its rooftop swimming pool operates on a seasonal basis and offers views over the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill. A fitness centre, a sauna and a hammam are available free of charge.
Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast at Gallo Nero restaurant. A grab-and-run breakfast including coffee and tea, fresh fruits and energy bars, is also available between 05:00 and 06:30.
The Oak Room Café serves a variety of coffees, teas, drinks and snacks, while St Astra rooftop restaurant-bar offers Mediterranean cuisine with panoramic views of the Acropolis and city lights. Private parking is possible on site at an extra charge.
Bike friendly facilities offered by the hotel
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure.
- Area map with cycling routes in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel (paid service).
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Availability of healthy breakfast with organic-bio products
- Gym-fitness area.
- Wellness services availability (at least one): Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Massage, Thalassotherapy pool.
- Green Key Label.