Porto Veneziano Hotel
Enjoy a high quality accommodation in Chania with astonishing view of the Old Venetian Harbor.
Recently renovated, the Porto Veneziano hotel enjoys a privileged location on the waterfront of the Venetian Harbor of Chania.
The Hotel’s captivating view, idyllic location and warm hospitality combined with its stylish decoration, create the perfect place for a pleasurable stay.
The 51 modern, fully equipped rooms and the 6 luxurious suites embrace the needs of the most discriminating guests.
The hotel is proud to apply a smoke-free policy in all its indoor public areas, rooms and suites!
As part of its quality of service it has been awarded the “Green Key” for its “Green Policy” and as one of the first 100 hotels to offer a Certified Greek Breakfast buffet, full of local products and homemade delicacies. The hotel’s Café has tables at the seafront and on its full of flowers patio.
Porto Veneziano operates all year round. It has a private parking lot of 12 spots and also nearby is the municipal one with more than 100 parking spaces.
The Old Town of Chania and the Venetian Harbor have many bicycle-friendly routes. For those who love bike rides, the hotel has 4 vintage bicycles provided for free, for rides at the beaches and the beautiful streets of the Old Town.
For those who like adventure, there are available bike tours, organized by the hotel’s experienced and specialized in bicycle tourism partners. Interesting excursions for all age groups and all levels of difficulty are offered at the appropriate rate.
Welcome to Chania! Welcome to the scenic Venetian Harbor! Enjoy our exceptional quality of hospitality and live the vacation of your dreams!
Welcome to Porto Veneziano!
Bike friendly facilities offered by the hotel
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure.
- Area map with cycling routes in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel (paid service).
- Collaboration with a company that organizes cycling tours.
- Parking places with a special rack for bicycles.
- Rent a mini van service for bicycles transport.
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Availability of healthy breakfast with organic-bio products
- Green Key Label.