Built in altitude 600 m., within reach from the unique archeological site of Mystas, in a verdant area with many springs at the village Pikoulianika, with easy access from Sparta, “Mazaraki’s Guesthouse” denotes with imagination the uniqueness of the laconic landscape.
The special concept of the architecture George Giaxolgou and of the awarded set designer Eleni Manolopoulou, who was in charge of the interior decoration, have left their mark on the rooms, taking care of every little detail.
All the residences share the same incomparable view – from the village of Mystras to the Mount Taygetos and the valley of the river Eurotas – from their balconies.
The day begins with fine delicacies that you take off the basket, one by one. You can have the basket to your room any time you ask for it. It contains fresh-baked pies, handmade jams, farmhouse eggs, oranges, olives, hand-kneaded bread, local yogurt, cookies, cakes etc.
On the ground floor operates the cafe wine bar “Corfes” to customer needs, with library and board games.
The guesthouse, provides meals upon request.
The location of the “Guesthouse” is suitable for explorations as many signaled passages for mountain cycling, hiking, rappel, begin here.
The employers of “Mazaraki’s Guesthouse” are always willing to organize sorties to nature with the help of experienced guides, or just providing the guests with normal or electrical bicycles and the necessary advice.
The castle of Mystras, the Olive Museum,the springs of Knakion river, the ancient Sparta, the Archeological museum of Sparta, Anavriti village, are some of the places that are worth visiting.
Bike friendly facilities offered by the hotel
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure, which will be available to customers free of charge.
- Area map with cycling routes in the area, in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel (paid service).
- Parking places with a special rack for bicycles.
- Electric bicycle battery charging point.
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Availability of healthy breakfast with organic-bio products.