Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa
Awarded for excellence the Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa is beautifully located on the picturesque coast line of Tragaki, on the eastern part of the island of Zante with crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea.
Heavenly beaches, emerald waters, cosmopolitan entertainment, tasty local cuisine, villages, activities, festivals and fairs are only a few things that you can experience in this undoubtedly perfect destination with memorable hospitality guaranteed.
Welcome to Zakynthos, Welcome to Atlantica Eleon Grand Resort & Spa.
The hotel surely ticks all the boxes for that perfect holiday and although is a luxury resort on beach, the hotel is based on a 41.000 m2 farm full of olive trees.
Rooms here have a relaxed feel about them without compromising on luxury and offer a variety of room types to suit all desires, whether it’s a room with unobstructed sea views or your own private pool. If being pampered is more of your thing then be sure to head down to the hotel onsite spa and treat yourself to one of our scrumptious treatments.
Along with luxury amenities, we care for all our facilities and services to be environmentally friendly, since our primary objective is to protect and enhance the natural wealth of the island, as evidenced by our award to the Green Key, Gold Travelife, Blue Flag, Hikers Friendly Hotel Platinum and last but not least Bike Friendly Hotel.
In our hotel we apply simple practices to reduce energy losses, save water resources, waste management, raise awareness of environmental protection. Our mode of operation is certified with ISO14001, ISO9001 and ISO22000, proving of the high standards of services we provide to our guests.
Biking is one of the healthiest and most exciting ways to discover the island of Zakynthos and hidden beauties that are not known to the general public. All our staff can provide you useful information about trips, bike rental, maps and everything that may need in order to have a perfect biking experience.
Bike friendly facilities offered by the hotel
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure, which will be available to customers free of charge.
- Area map with cycling routes in the area, in printed or electronic form
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel.
- Collaboration with a company that organizes cycling tours.
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Gym-fitness area.
- Wellness services availability (at least one): Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Massage, Thalassotherapy pool.
- Green Key Label.
- Certification ISO 14000.