Ananti City Resort
Ananti City Resort is the only 5-star , Bike Friendly hotel in the surrounding area, located 15 kilometers from the famous Meteora rocks, one of Greece’s most breathtaking landscapes.
The hotel, which is located on top of a hill, includes 15 Standard Deluxe Rooms (25 sq.m.), 1 Executive Room (40 sq.m.), and 3 Luxury Suites (60 sq.m.). The 15 standard rooms and 3 suites all have a private terrace with panoramic views of the Thessalian plain and Trikala, while an Executive room mainly has a window. In addition, on the hotel’s top level, there is a Bar – Restaurant where visitors may relax and enjoy the view of Trikala and Meteora. Ananti also offers a completely renovated Spa & Wellness Center, two rooftop outdoor pools, a wedding venue, and a conference center.
As we have a limited number of rooms, we strive to provide individualized service and make our visitors’ stay an outstanding experience. Hiking, climbing, mountain biking (in Pertouli / Meteora / Lake Plastira), truffle hunting, rafting, and other sports are available in the surrounding area.
In addition, we would like to emphasize the importance of the resort having a fully equipped wellness center with an interior heated swimming pool, hamam, sauna and ice room, among other facilities (attached 3d photos). The hotel’s exceptional location at the top of the hill, the surrounding nature and the wellness services offered, all contribute to the concept of an urban refuge focusing on cutting-edge architecture, “atmosphere” and location. Based on this, we build packages for our visitors that emphasize in wellness, culture, health, and meditation, all wrapped up in a sophisticated and beautiful setting near Meteora, where a strong sense of spirituality and well-being abounds.
At Ananti City Resort, we strive to provide individualized customer service, to establish a personal connection with all of our guests, and, ultimately, to anticipate their needs. At the same time, there is a sense of luxury throughout the Hotel, from our spacious, modern rooms to our well-designed public spaces and the plethora of amenities available. Apart from that, the hotel’s wonderful location is well complemented by dazzling panoramic and unobstructed views that add to the tranquility.
Bike friendly facilities offered by the hotel
- Information about bike friendly services either on the website or in the hotel brochure, or in a special brochure, which will be available to customers free of charge.
- Area map with cycling routes in printed or electronic form (free service).
- Secure parking or storage area for bicycles or co-operation with a corresponding space near the hotel (free service).
- Tool kit availability (free service).
- Washing machine-dryer available on a daily basis (on-site or off-site – paid service).
- Renting and repairing bicycles in the hotel or near the hotel (paid service).
- Collaboration with a company that organizes cycling tours.
- Lunchbox availability with fruit, toast, energy drinks, etc.
- Availability of healthy breakfast with organic-bio products.
- Gym-fitness area.
- Wellness services availability (at least one): Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Massage, Thalassotherapy pool.